Sunday, July 7, 2013

"The Solitaire", the Artist Formerly Known as She Who Thirsts, the Leading Lady

I made this Solitaire HQ, an Autarch with Mantle of the Laughing God, Jetbike, Laser Lance, and Fusion Gun, for Big Red over at BoLS.
The base model is the new Finecast Alarielle the Radiant for High Elves, mounted on a Hellion Skyboard. I mounted the fusion gun on the skyboard, and altered her staff with the tip of a bright lance to make her laser lance. For the face, I hollowed out the back of a plastic head to create a mask for Alarielles face. The streamers to the base were in my bitz box, and I have no idea where they came from, but they are a nice piece...
I matched the colors to the other Harlequin unit I did for Big Red...


2 comments:

daKingSays said...

Where are my emu bones?!?

Havik110 said...

I really feel like making a Solitaire with 2 golden daggers and a hood like in the book "path of the outcast" but this looks really nice...