Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ancient Tyrus

Brother Tyrus was a Chaplain from 505.M41- 701.M41 when he was mortally injured by an Ork Nob on Slaughterhouse III. Liberated of his mortal form Tyrus has withstood the Rage as well as any Brother of the Chapter. During the Badab War he fought upon the Mater Lachrymarum killing over fifteen brothers of the Minotaurs Chapter, before being immobilized by a melta shot to his right leg. Despite the Minotaurs salvage rights, it was determined that Dreadnoughts with still living Brothers would be returned. In more recent years Tyrus has become counselor to the deranged Epistolary Menoloth, and, as such, currently does battle with Strikeforce Ostro.

5 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Lovely clean lines and this force just keeps growing. Awesome stuff!

Adventures with Peps said...

I love this kit! I want one for my astral claws but don't know how to get it into the list?

ephrael said...

He looks really good in yellow surprisingly. Off topic here but can you tell me who drew your banner? I would like something similar for a project I have coming up.

Aventine said...

Goatboy, banners are 20$

Zenos said...

Melta shot in the leg FTW!