Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Master Forsythe, Captain of the Lamenters 1st Company


Here we see Master Forsythe, Captain of the 1st Company and the Strike Cruiser 'Patagonian'. Astute observers may notice his suit of Terminator armour, which was retrieved from deep within the Malestrom. It is thought to have its origins with the Word Bearers Legion, who used the Maelstrom as hideout after the Heresy. The armour was reconsecrated, on Forsythes order, by the Chapters Master of the Forge, Dekkard. But playing with the things of Chaos always has its consequences. It surprised no one when Forsythe fled to the Maelstrom with the remnants of the Astral Claws after the War.

~In game terms I'm using Forsythe as a 'counts as' Lysander, who seemed like a lot of fun to play with. Plus I am still working on making all the Captains of the Lamenters, so he was one more. I think he fits the bill.~

5 comments:

oni said...

Very nice, as always.

I love seeing the progress on your army as it's done so well.

Capitano said...

Well good to see I am not the only guy going with my own "counts as Lysander" for a captain...haha...I even used the same arm like that and everything...haha I just need to get him primed and painted the Chapter Colors...

Mitch said...

Good idea using the multi-part chaos terminator lord! I love it

Mitch
http://ottawagamer.blogspot.com/

CrusherJoe said...

Wow, looking really, really good.

And Lysander is probably...maybe even hands down...the best SM SC there is. He's an absolute -monster- in CC, and Stubborn is pretty nice as well (though I play him as Brother-Captain Agemnon of the Ultras). Woohoo! :)

Viper! said...

What model/bitz did you use for the conversion?